ATEN Technology adds a new suite of NIAP-certified KVM solutions – rAVe [PUBS]
ATEN Technology today announced a new suite of NIAP (National Information Assurance Partnership) PP v4.0 certified secure KVM solutions. The switches are designed for sensitive applications that require isolation between different network security enclaves, such as government, military, healthcare, banking, and many other industries.
Enhancing network security and protecting data access, ATEN’s new line of switches allows operators to control multiple systems using the same set of peripherals (keyboard, mouse, monitor, speaker set, common access card reader, etc.) without compromising real-time data viewing between connected computers of different security classifications.
In addition to the protections inherited from the previous version, such as data path isolation and unidirectional data flow, restricted device connectivity and filtering, user data protection, configurable device filtering and management and the always-on tamper-resistant design, new features on the PP v4.0 compliant series include:
- Video quality up to 3840 x [email protected]
- Strict audio filtration to protect against audio leaks
- Administrative configuration of keyboard/mouse port filtering to reject specific USB HID devices
- Secure port switching via push button and remote port selector (RPS) to enhance security – 2XRT-0019G
- LED indication to alert of unauthorized connection to USB HID devices
- Non-CAC (Common Access Card Reader) models available for selection
A total of 32 models are expected to be launched successively, with options including 2-port, 4-port, and 8-port models, different video interfaces including DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI, and single/dual display availabilities for various user demands. clients.
Here are more details: https://www.aten.com/us/en/product-landing-page/secure-kvm-series