Sysinternals Suite 2021.06.22 – Neowin
The Sysinternals troubleshooting utilities have been combined into a single tool suite. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. It does not contain any other than troubleshooting tools like BSOD screen saver or NotMyFault. The Sysinternals suite is a set of several Sysinternals utilities like AccessChk, Autologon, Ctrl2Cap, DiskView, Disk Usage (DU), LogonSessions, PageDefrag, ProcessExplorer, PsLogList, PsPasswd, RegMon, RootkitRevealer, TCPView, VMMap, ZoomIt.
Changes in Sysinternals Suite 2021.06.22:
- RDCMan v2.8 – RDCMan, a utility for managing multiple remote desktop connections, is now part of the Sysinternals family of tools!
- AccessChk v6.14 – This AccessChk release adds support for NULL DACL reports.
- Process Monitor v3.83 – ProcMon v3.83 fixes some rendering bugs in event properties and adds Ctrl + A and Ctrl + C support for edit boxes in the event properties dialog.
- Strings v2.54 – This Strings update improves handling of files containing long strings.
- Sysmon v13.22 – This Sysmon update improves rule processing performance and fixes a bug that can truncate large sub-rule expressions.
- TCPView v4.13 – This update to TCPView fixes a bug with connection state filtering.
Be alerted of all our software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware