You can earn a full year of free hotel stays
All you have to do is tell IHG Hotels & Resorts that you are ready to travel (without telling them that you are ready to travel).
The only thing better than staying in a luxury hotel in a beautiful location is when that stay in this luxury hotel is completely free and includes free snacks, meals and private car service, which could be the case for a lucky traveler.
In an announcement earlier this morning, IHG Hotels & Resorts said they are delivering a year of âepic hotel experiencesâ at one of their IHG properties around the world through their new âTell Me Withoutâ contest. tell me”.
The competition, which aims to “give customers back the time, memories and travel experiences they lost in 2020”, is part of IHG’s new campaign called Department of Epic that will help customers bring life to life. their travel dreams.
âAt IHG Hotels & Resorts, our teams connect people through travel and we missed that,â said Claire Bennett, Chief Customer Officer of IHG Hotels & Resorts. “With the launch of our epic department, we are helping to launch the memorable and epic experiences people have been waiting for.”
With 16 hotel brands under the umbrella of IHG Hotels & Resorts, including Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants and Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts, IHG operates 6,000 hotels in over 100 countries .
In addition to a year of free hotel stays at any of these hotels (subject to availability), this unique opportunity also comes with perks ranging from free snacks and bathrobes to meals and car service. . Here’s a look at some of the benefits the contest winner can expect:
- Configuration of the ultimate snack: The winner will receive a free basket full of their favorite snacks each time they check in at a new hotel. Gelatin bears in bed? The Department will deliver them to you directly to your room.
- 12 months of meals: During the year, the winner will be able to dine at one of IHG’s award-winning restaurants once a month.
- Perfect Sleep Gift: To avoid the dreaded transition back to bed after a dream year of sleep, winner will be able to swap their house mattress for a luxury option they’ve grown to love during their stay.
- Private car: To get around, IHG will give the winner access to a private car in certain hotels to take them wherever they want in the city.
- Bathrobe collection: The winner will enjoy the most comfortable and over-the-top collection of iconic Kimpton dresses that have long been recognized for their memorable designs ranging from leopard to seersucker to tie-dye and will serve as the perfect keepsake of the year.
- Immediate IHG Rewards Status: The winner will become a Spire Elite Rewards member, the highest level of membership in the program.
- Personal reservation concierge: All hotel reservations will be made through a personal concierge to help the winner select the perfect destination and hotel for each day of the year.
To win this free year of hotel stays, visit Instagram or Twitter and tell IHG you are ready to travel, without telling IHG that you are ready to travel. Once you have submitted your response, you should also use the #IHGTellMeContest hashtag and @IHGhotels tag.
Submissions for the âTell Me Without Telling Meâ contest begin today, June 22 at 12 p.m. ET and end July 20 at 12 p.m. ET. You can find a list of terms and conditions for the contest rules here.
The grand prize is valued at $ 60,000 of hotel stays and the contest winner will be announced on August 2nd.